Health Matters manages the Health & Wellbeing Benefits for a range of Organisations across the UK and overseas.
The company was established in 1999 and has continued to expand its services and consultancy work ever since. We currently work with 650 Corporate clients including Sole-traders, PLC's, Government Departments, Local Councils, Housing Organisations and charities.
All clients have a named Account Manager who is responsible for the smooth handling of their employee benefits portfolio. Regardless of size or value, all customers, will recieve our professional and attentive service.
- Private Medical Insurance - Review, implimentation & management
- Health Cash Plan - Full market review and management
- Group Life Insurance / Death in Service / Income Protection Cover - Review, implimentation & management
- Group Dental & Travel Insurance Schemes - Review, implimentation & management
- International Medical Insurance - Review, implimentation & management
- Health Assessments & Medicals - For workforce or Management
- Occupational Health Services - Full range of Occupational Health Services
The Health Matters Assistance Programme is a market leading Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) and is now Nationally recognised an one of the UK's most effective and proactive EAP's available.
Our own Benefits Portal was launched last year and has been well received - Spectre Benefits This platform allows your employees to review their health, enjoy everyday savings and discounts, book holidays and record sickness along with review Company Documents and access their Employer funded benefits