How much does a Nuffield Health Assessment cost?
These rates are based on a screen being undertaken before December 2019.
|Assessment||List Price||HM Client Rates|
|360+ Health Assessment||£764.00||£610.00|
|360 Health Assessment||£574.00||£460.00|
|Lifestyle Health Assessment||£272.00||£218.00|
|Female Health Assessment||£343.00||£273.00|
The mammography is available as an extra test for females over 40 years of age when attending a 360+, 360 or Female Health Assessment for an additional £110 (normal cost £122).
These rates apply until March 2019
You can save 20% off the usual cost of a Nuffield Health Assessment. It’s easy to book and easy to complete and will provide you with peace of mind.
We have secured attractive discounts off the standard retail price of a Nuffield Health Check for all our clients.
Please contact our team via the links below to discuss your requirements and related prices.
Benefits of a Nuffield Health Assessment
- Physiologists - Nuffield Health use Physiologists, alongside traditional physicians (Doctors), to conduct our health assessments. Physiologists are experts in body systems and how modern lifestyles impact our health & wellbeing, they have comprehensive training in contemporary health issues and are Health Science graduates.
- Unique Components – Bespoke Modules, Computerised Spinal Assessment & Resilience to Stressors
- Exceptional employee experience - delivering a true "benefit experience” from start to finish
- Nationwide Coverage – the Nuffield Health Assessment network is the largest in the UK, with 50 centres all owned and operated by Nuffield Health
- Pathology - Full bloods completed as standard with results available during the health assessment to avoid any undue anxiety
- Additional Wellbeing services - we are the only provider that can provide a full spectrum of services encompassing preventative and curative interventions
- Fitness & Wellbeing Membership - Complimentary 1 month membership for all attendees and strategic discounted corporate rates available, 111 locations
- Heart Health & Diabetes Risk Calculator