I hope you had a nice Christmas and New Year!
At Health Matters (UK) Limited we stay up to date on the very latest ideas and product innovations available in the employee benefits market, and have many years of experience in providing our corporate clients with tailored advice and affordable solutions in this often complicated area. We believe a properly constructed employee benefits package can be tailored to help employers of any size to gain the competitive edge so crucial in today’s business world. Group Insurance providers have been consistently developing and updating their products to offer solutions that directly address these important issues.
As you probably already know IPT rose from 9.5% to 10% in November and there will be another rise in July 2017 to 12%. This is one reason why it is so important you review your benefits.
We don’t charge any fees for our services so the review would be totally without charge or obligation.
· Private Medical Insurance Scheme – Review and Management
· Group Income Protection – Review and Management
· Group Life Assurance – Review and Management
· Cash Plans – – Review and Management
· Employee Assistance Programmes – Introduction and Ongoing Promotion
· Workforce Health Screening – Starting from £69 per employee
· Executive Health Screens – Undertaken by BUPA/Nuffield at a discounted Health Matters clients rate
· Occupational Health Services – Management Referrals, Medicals and Workplace Assessments
· Dental and Travel Insurance – For Groups
· Voluntary Benefits – Salary Sacrifice Car Schemes/Mobile Phone and Technology/tastecard and Gourmet Society (30 day Free of Trial for all employees with no obligation to buy at a discounted rate of £29.99 per year) Voluntary Cash Plans/Travel Accounts
· Spectre – Online Portal Employee focussed Technology Platform
Please see attached our brochure of other services.
For more information on any of the products listed in this email or for a chat about your current benefits portfolio and what we here at Health Matters UK can do for your organisation please contact me either by email at email@example.com or on my direct dial of 024 76 516 092.
I look forward to your response.