Mental Health Responsive
Modular Workshops and Presentations to help raise awareness of Mental Health and Wellbeing in the workplace.
Mental Health Responsive (MHR) from Life & Progress provides more than a practical understanding of the key issues surrounding mental health. The MHR workshops have been specifically designed to work on the core of culture within organisations of any size. They are also flexible in that specific content and focus can be adjusted to suit your organisation.
We achieve this through a consultative approach through a structured and supported system in real time.
The MHR workshops will help the attendees to build a knowledge of the principles of mental health. Help to further understand the impact of Mental Health. Create or adapt mental health policies in the workplace. Provide pathways to support and inform of the benefits of working towards better mental health practises. Create working links with wellbeing programmes and maximising their value.
It’s a very simple benefit to provide to staff and is one of the highest valued ‘perks’ that an employee can have and yet its largely inexpensive to provide by the employer.
MHR is a one-day modular course providing a platform to engage with Line-Managers, Team-Leaders, HR Teams, Health & Safety Officers, etc on mental health in the workplace.
MHR can also be adapted for employees and other key personnel. As a modular course and when required, further MHR days are available whereby the MHR-Trainer can place focus on a specific topic or topics within mental health. MHR is delivered in your workplace minimising the impact of travel, accommodation and extended time away from work.
Workshop topics include but are not limited to:
- Understanding Mental Health Issues
- Immediate Support in the Workplace
- Understanding Stress Related Sickness Absence
- Corporate & Clinical Risk Management
- Supporting Culture Change
- Elevate Mental Health Awareness
- Building on existing Wellbeing Strategies
- Manager Consultation & Referral
- Challenges and Implications for Carers
- Diversity & Equality in the Workplace
- Encourage Non-judgmental Listening
- Tackling the taboos of Mental Health
- Positive Attitudes and Healthy Behaviours to Mental Health
- Becoming a Mental Health Ambassador (MHA)
- Coaching, Training & Development
- Engaging with the Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Encouraging Self-Help & Personal Development
- Providing Sustainable Support as ongoing workshops for working groups.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend the workshops ?
The workshops can be attended by anyone.
Do attendees need to have any previous knowledge about Mental Health ?
Is there a limit on the amount of delegates attending ?
No, as the workshops are delivered in your workplace.
Do delegates receive a MHR certificate ?
Can workshops be tailored to suit our needs ?
Why should we choose Life & Progress MHR Workshops ?
We have extensive knowledge and experience of supporting employees in the workplace.
Are the workshops expensive ?
No they have been costed to provide a sustainable approach to supporting Mental Health and wellbeing in the workplace.