BUPA health checks for personal and company clients
You can save 25% off the usual cost of a Bupa Health Assessment. Its easy to book and easy to complete and will provide you with peace of mind.
We have secured attractive discounts off the standard retail price of a Bupa Health Check for all our clients.
Please contact our team via the links below to discuss your requirements and related prices.
How much is a Bupa Health Check?
These rates are based on a screen being undertaken before April 2019
|Health Assessment||BUPA Price||Saving||You Pay|
|Bupa Health Peak (Previously Advanced)||£854.00||25% Discount||£641.00|
|Bupa Health Enhance (Previously Complete)||£658.00||25% Discount||£494.00|
|Bupa Health Focus (Previously Essential)||£448.00||25% Discount||£336.00|
|Bupa Health Core (Previously Core)||£184.00||25% Discount||£138.00|
|Bupa Health Mature (Previously Mature)||£723.00||25% Discount||£542.00|
|Bupa Health Female (Previously Female)||£394.00||25% Discount||£296.00|
Specialist tests are also available
- Breast Health - £236
- Coronary Health - £723
- Advanced Fitness Test - £235
- Mammography add on - £104
- Coronary CT Scan add on - £723
- Colon Health - £723
Benefits of a BUPA Health check
- Assessments are NICE (National Institute of Clinical Excellence) approved.
- Focusing on pre and post health screening giving the client a more holistic experience.
- New blood sample testing techniques means no more need for a 6 hour fast, no more need to send the samples to a haematology lab and same day blood results.
- The blood sample is taken via a finger prick similar to that a diabetic undertakes so no more need for a syringe and needle.
- Dual arm blood pressure test (replacing single arm) giving a more accurate and detailed reading, due to this the resting and stress ECG’s are only delivered if clinically indicated necessary.
- Attendees will be given access to the “Bupa Boost” app after the health screening to monitor their health and progression for 12 months after.
- A health advisor / nurse will make 2 quantity 3 monthly follow up calls to discuss progression and concerns with the individual and will have access to their Bupa Boost results on each call.
- Increased times for the doctor consultation at the end of the screening to discuss pre-existing health concerns and to go into more detail about the screening results.