What is an EAP and how can it benefit your organisation?
An Employee Assistance Programme is a paramount service that provides organisations and their most vital asset, namely their employees with a unique resource.
Providing around-the-clock support, advice, information and where needed qualified counselling. Covering a range of topics from managing pressure, tackling stress & anxiety, changes in work or home life, child care, elder care, family & relationship issues through to bereavement support.
Benefits for Employees - A range of tools for modern living
- Inform on legal, financial and other matters.
- Assist with locating child & dependent care, personal finance & debt, consumer law and benefits.
- Support through life s more difficult times such as bereavement, relationship difficulties and redundancy.
- Improve wellbeing and personal development providing new perspectives, skills development and life management strategies.
Free no obligation quote!
Contact us on our freephone number to talk to a sales advisor.
Also you can complete our EAP quotation form
Benefits For Line Managers - Expert resources to aid effective management
- Professional Consultation - at the end of the phone to complement HR, management and peer support.
- Managing Performance - Supporting effective identification and response to staff productivity and absence.
- Managing Risk - Expert advice and assistance in dealing with alcohol & drug cases, bullying & harassment, stress, grievance and disciplinary actions.
- Managing Oneself - Personal support with stress and anger management, relationship development, team building and personal skills enhancement.
- Managing Situations - Coaching through appraisals and difficult interviews.
For the Organisation - Access to specialist resources
- Comply with Health & Safety legislation.
- Improve productivity and reduce absenteeism.
- Manage risk sensitive issues such as stress, bullying and alcohol & drug issues.
- More effective management of staff issues.
- More efficient team performance.
- More effective use of HR and line management time.
- Softer skills development amongst managers.
- Greater understanding of key emotional and psychological staff issues.
- Access to expert resource to ensure appropriate and effective responses.
- Speedy access to specialist responses when they are most needed.
What Next ...