Valentine OH hosting a local training event on occupational health
Health Matters sister organisation Valentine OH are hosting a local training event to help organisations to understand their responsibilities and understanding of occupational health. The event will be run by an experienced Occupational Health Specialist Practitioner. Below I have listed the specifics of this event. You will need to move fast should you wish to book onto this event!
Understanding Occupational Health
Who should attend?
Human Resources will be a natural fit for this event although any individual looking after Occupational Health within their organisation. Any individual looking to improve their understanding and knowledge of Occupational Health.
- Improve your understanding of ‘The Health & Safety at Work Act 1974’
- Understand the Occupational Health Liaison Structure
- Understand the Hazards to Health from the working environment
- Understand how Occupational Health ties into an organisation and its role
- Improve/Understand knowledge of the Equality Act 2010
The Do’s and Don’ts when dealing with Occupational Health cases
When is this training?
24th January 2014
Start Time: 9.00am
End Time: 12.00am
How much does the event cost ?
The event costs £99.00 per delegate
Where is this training?
Coventry and Warwickshire Chamber of Commerce
To register call us on
0800 020 9913