Are you a fat burner or storer?
Most bodies today are in fat storing mode due to: eating foods that provide no energy i.e.: Hi fat, high calorie foods that lack Nutrition, that create lethargy or the slowing of the metabolism.
To put your body into fat burning mode the key is.
- Eat foods that are high in Nutrition (fresh veg, fruits and wholesome grains)
- Exercise (biking, walking, jogging even yard work) try and get in 30 minutes of cardio 3 times a week.
- Increase your water intake to aid your cleansing process
Here are a few simple suggestions that could make a huge difference in your health:
- Double your antioxidant intake in your meal by adding herbs to your salads, vegetables and main dishes: any green herb, ginger, cumin.
- Eat lots of greens in at least two meals: kale, broccoli, spinach, and leaf lettuces.
- Eats lots of red-orange-yellow foods: carrots, red bell peppers, sweet potatoes, butternut squash etc, these are full of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals.
- Cut out the refined fats, and go only for the good fats: avocado, raw nuts, coconut, etc. add avocado, olive oil, nuts and olives to your red-orange- yellow fruits, and vegetables to boost your immune system and increase your fat soluble vitamins, for example add olive oil to your steamed vegetables, nuts and olives to salads.
- It is said that people who eat less, live longer! So don't eat until you are full, just eat to satisfy.
Rachel Clark 25-03-11