Access to Bupa HealthLine nurses from the first day of cover
With Friends, your clients benefit from the first day of cover
Life is a journey, and because of this the Protect+ proposition is designed to accompany you throughout your journey.
Bupa HealthLine(1) is included with all Protect+ covers, at no extra cost. Its available not only to you, but also your family(2), and can be accessed from the very first day of cover.
With Bupa HealthLine you can:
- Call any time, day or night, every day of the year. Bupa HealthLine never closes.
- Speak to qualified Bupa nurses who have several years clinical experience.
- Call for help with any health related query, from advice and support with stopping smoking to something much more serious, such as a terminal illness.
So, when your GP surgery is closed or if they feel they need some health advice or support at any given moment, Bupa HealthLine is ready and waiting to help.
Bupa HealthLine is just one of the added value services available through Protect+.
(1) Bupa HealthLine is a non-contractual benefit and may be withdrawn at any time without notice. Bupa HealthLine is provided by or through subsidiary companies of the Bupa Group.
(2) Bupa HealthLine can be accessed by your client, their partner and children.