Online - Health Risk Assessments (HRA)
How does it work?
Our approach begins with a thorough analysis of the current state of your organisation’s overall health profile. Once we understand the population’s health we can recommend a bespoke programme to improve your employees’ health in the areas they need it.
Our complete offering includes:
• Management Reporting – a quantifiable link between health data and your bottom line.
• Achievable & Sustainable Health Promotion Programmes – including weight and depression management to help your employees make small changes for long-lasting results.
We can provide you with the answers.
• Link health data to your bottom line
• Target health interventions more effectively
• Measure the effectiveness of your investment in health promotion
• Reduce absence and boost productivity levels
• Provide a snapshot of their overall health status
• Let them monitor health over time to make a lasting change
• Help to manage sleep, stress, nutrition and physical activity levels
• Give tools to become healthier, energetic and more productive
What’s coming down the line?
It doesn’t end here – soon we will be able to offer your employees a comprehensive suite of health & wellbeing tools including:
• A portfolio of health & wellbeing articles
• Weight Management Programme
• Depression Management programme
Look out for these great solutions designed to keep your employees energetic and productive.
What kind of information does the management report provide ?
The management report will provide you with an overview of your organisation’s results, benchmarked against a demographically similar population in the industry. It also identifies your four highest priority health & wellbeing areas so you can target your health investments into the areas that need it most.
For more information please contact us on:
Freephone 0800 988 0085
Request a call back here
Health Matters are attending the HR in Housing Conference and Exhibition in London 16/5/2013 ...
An update to hospital list from BUPA to members Following enforcement action by the Care...
Visit Health Matters and Valentine Occupational Health at our stand at the Housing Finance...