Online - Health Risk Assessments (HRA)
Health Matters hasaccess toprofessionalonline assessments thatcan form the core of every results-driven health promotion strategy – giving forward-thinking employers the power to measure health risks and provide targeted health promotion programmes for their people.
How does it work?
Our approach begins with a thorough analysis of the current state of your organisation’s overall health profile. Once we understand the population’s health we can recommend a bespoke programme to improve your employees’ health in the areas they need it.
Our complete offering includes:
- Health Risk Assessments (HRA) – providing a baseline to monitor improvements.
- Management Reporting – a quantifiable link between health data and your bottom line.
- Achievable & Sustainable Health Promotion Programmes – including weight and depression management to help your employees make small changes for long-lasting results.
We can provide you with the answers.
- Identify the specific health & wellbeing needs of your population
- Link health data to your bottom line
- Target health interventions more effectively
- Measure the effectiveness of your investment in health promotion
- Reduce absence and boost productivity levels
- Give a personalised and detailed report highlighting the key areas they need to focus on
- Provide a snapshot of their overall health status
- Let them monitor health over time to make a lasting change
- Help to manage sleep, stress, nutrition and physical activity levels
- Give tools to become healthier, energetic and more productive
Let’s talk engagement
What’s coming down the line?
It doesn’t end here – soon we will be able to offer your employees a comprehensive suite of health & wellbeing tools including:
- Targeted risk assessments – drilling down into your employees sleep, stress, nutrition and physical activity
- A portfolio of health & wellbeing articles
- Weight Management Programme
- Depression Management programme
Look out for these great solutions designed to keep your employees energetic and productive.
What kind of information does the management report provide ?
The management report will provide you with an overview of your organisation’s results, benchmarked against a demographically similar population in the industry. It also identifies your four highest priority health & wellbeing areas so you can target your health investments into the areas that need it most.