Health Matters Assistance Programme (HMAP) designed with the SME in mind ...
The Health Matters Assistance Programme (HMAP) is one of the latest additions to the Health Matters portfolio. Our own-brand Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) is focused towards the SME market, so for small businesses looking to implement an EAP without the need to perform a wider market review then the HMAP is the perfect answer.
EAPs for the SME market are fast becoming the ‘must have’ employee benefit both appreciated by employees and considered a valuable business tool by SME Employers.
The HMAP combines staff healthcare and employee assistance across a range of services from support and advice on personal issues like handling bereavement and separation to legal and financial assistance.
The HMAP also provides ‘stress-busting’ advice plus full counselling services to help your employees cope with pressures relating to their personal and business lives.
There are three HMAP options available and all options include:
- Programme Design and Launch Material
- Ongoing Promotional Activity (Workplace Posters, Bulletins, Newsletters, etc)
- Services available 24 / 7 via freephone number
- Management Consultation and Management Referral
- Regular Statistical Reporting, Feedback and Review Meeting
- Account Management and Consultation Included
- Full Telephone Counselling including ‘Stress-Buster’
- Child and Dependant Care Information / Advice
- General Information Service and Health Information
- Debt Counselling Service
- Telephone Access to Critical Incident Support
- Online Health & Wellbeing Resource
- Service Available to all Immediate Household Family Members
- Freephone Health Matters (UK) on 0800 988 0085
- We will discuss the best options for you and make recommendations
HMAP is specifically designed for the SME market.  If your organisation employs in excess of 100 staff then you may wish to visit the page entitled EAP - The Wider Market.
Health Matters are attending the HR in Housing Conference and Exhibition in London 16/5/2013 ...
An update to hospital list from BUPA to members Following enforcement action by the Care...
Visit Health Matters and Valentine Occupational Health at our stand at the Housing Finance...