Group Life Cover
Group Life Cover or Death in Service benefit is where on the event of an employee's death their spouse or beneficiaries will receive a lump sum or pension benefits dependant on the employee's salary.
The benefit is worked out by salary multiples. The amount is decided by the individual company needs.
- Peace of Mind: Assurance that your financial dependants will be looked after in the event of your death.
- Company Paid Premiums: Not liable for benefit in kind taxation.
- Tax Free Benefits: The lump sum benefit is not liable to income tax however pension benefits will be subject to tax.
Free Cover Limit: The employee will be guaranteed a minimum benefit regardless of their medical history.
- Improved Staff Welfare: Demonstrates the company's concern with the wellbeing of its employees.
- Allowable Business Expense: Premiums can be offset against corporation tax with no other additional tax to pay.
- Flexible Plans: Different salary multiples can be used for the different staff categories included on the scheme.
- Staff Retention and Recruitment: In an ever more competitive employment market, this is an attractive cost effect benefit to offer employees.
- Freephone Health Matters (UK) on 0800 988 0085
- We will discuss the best options for you and make recommendations
Health Matters are attending the HR in Housing Conference and Exhibition in London 16/5/2013 ...
An update to hospital list from BUPA to members Following enforcement action by the Care...
Visit Health Matters and Valentine Occupational Health at our stand at the Housing Finance...