BUPA Flu Vaccinations
- Cost effective - Reduce employee absenteeism and maintain productivity.
- Employee wellbeing - Promotes a company ethos that you are committed to employee health both in work and at home.
- Convenient - Experienced nurses visit your site at a time that suits you.
Promoting a healthier work place - Vaccination is the best prevention against the flu virus.
- An A/California/7/2009(H1N1) like virus
- An A/Perth/16/2009 (H3N2) like virus
- A B / Brisbane/60/2008 like virus
The vaccinations delivered on-site or within a wellness centre are administered by registered nurses who meet the following criteria:-
- Minimum one years post registration experience
- Previous immunisation experience
- Annual anaphylaxis training
- Current enhanced CRB Check
The nurses are able to deliver upto 140 vaccinations in a full day and upto 70 in a half day on-site visit.
- Freephone Health Matters (UK) on 0800 988 0085
- We will discuss the best options for you and make recommendations
- Book your Flu Vaccinations
Health Matters are attending the HR in Housing Conference and Exhibition in London 16/5/2013 ...
An update to hospital list from BUPA to members Following enforcement action by the Care...
Visit Health Matters and Valentine Occupational Health at our stand at the Housing Finance...