BUPA Flu Vaccinations
At Health Matters we understand how important your employees health is to you. A major cause of absenteeism within the workforce is the flu.
The FLU vaccine is a preventative measure to help avoid catching the FLU. Immunisation provides protection against the FLU Virus for the whole of the FLU Season.
Flu Vaccinations for employees have a number of great benefits:
- Cost effective - Reduce employee absenteeism and maintain productivity.
- Employee wellbeing - Promotes a company ethos that you are committed to employee health both in work and at home.
- Convenient - Experienced nurses visit your site at a time that suits you.
- Promoting a healthier work place - Vaccination is the best prevention against the flu virus.
The vaccination provided for the 2011-2012 programme covers the three strains listed below:
- An A/California/7/2009(H1N1) like virus
- An A/Perth/16/2009 (H3N2) like virus
- A B / Brisbane/60/2008 like virus
The vaccinations delivered on-site or within a wellness centre are administered by registered nurses who meet the following criteria:
- Minimum one years post registration experience
- Previous immunisation experience
- Annual anaphylaxis training
- Current enhanced CRB Check
The nurses are able to deliver upto 140 vaccinations in a full day and upto 70 in a half day on-site visit.
What Next ...
- Freephone Health Matters (UK) on 0800 988 0085
- We will discuss the best options for you and make recommendations
- Book your Flu Vaccinations