Healthcare Cash Plan
A group cash plan provides a simple and cost effective way to help manage the cost of a variety of healthcare expenses in addition to making cash payments to members in the event of certain procedures and hospital stays.
Benefit is usually available for eye test, dental check ups and specialist consultations.
We will arrange a group cash plan scheme either o n a Company funded basis or as a voluntary arrangement via salary deduction.
Benefits for Employers
- Absence management: Many cash plans now include a GP helpline providing employees with 24/7 access to a GP via telephone. Its a great benefit when you consider that 50 million patients wait at least a week to see a GP1 and minor illness is the most common cause of short-term absence for businesses.
- Reward and recognition: At an average recruitment cost of £1,750 per employee2, a cash plan is an excellent way for employers to reduce staff turnover and potentially increase loyalty.
- Wellbeing: There are a wide range of wellbeing benefits provided on health cash plans from online access to advice and services such as SimplyHealth's 'myWellbeing' which will manage members health whenever and wherever they want.
- Online: Cash plan claims can now be processed via online or smart phone applicaitons. Previously a postal claim using paper claims forms were required but following modernisation the cash plan providers now offer a slicker claiming process.
- Eye Tests and Dental Treatment are usually included so a member can have private treatment and reclaim a percentage of the annual cost.
- Very Low Cost of cover from around £1 per week for acceptable levels of cover.
- Partners and Children can be added at the same reduced rates as the employees via direct debit or salary deduction.
- Easy to Join with no in-depth medical history declaration to complete and usually no "qualifying" period with Company schemes.
- Benefits are Tax Free so there is no tax liability on the financial payments. ALthough the premiums are a taxable benefit.
- Cover can also be upgraded at the employees cost.
Benefits for Employers
- Low maintenance and easy administration.
- Scheme Promotion is undertaken by us to ensure your employees fully understand the benefits available and have the option to upgrade their cover to include family. We'll work with you to increase awareness and increase utilisation.
- Eases Financial Pressure as a cash plan actually pays towards the cost of treatment an employee may not receive without financial help.
- Flexible Cover can be arranged to meet your exact requirements
- There are usually no waiting periods and cover is available immediately for eligible medical conditions.
Would you like a no obligation quotation ?
Freephone Health Matters (UK) on 0800 988 0085
- We will discuss the best options for you and make recommendations